Does any or all of these seem to be the way you are eating? If so, you may want to read my free report on The Dirty Dozen.
1. Eating multiple small meals every day – even if it doesn’t fit your schedule
2. Drinking Green Tea to help burn fat
3. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day
4. pre, during, and post workout nutrition
5. Overeating “healthy foods”
6. Allow yourself a cheat meal once a week
7. Eating To Maintain Muscle Mass
8. Avoiding entire food groups
9. Making Your Nutrition Habits The Most Important Factor In Your Day
10. Keeping a Food Diary
11. Obsessing Over Nutrient Timing
12. Letting Your Diet Define You
Many people follow these rules in their quest to lose weight. However, most of these rules do very little to actually promote weight loss. Since it is believed that following these rules should ALWAYS cause weight loss, you have no choice but to assume the rule itself is correct and therefore YOU are doing something incorrectly.
I have a report called the DIRTY DOZEN which is all about the twelve most obsessive compulsive eating habits and how to break them.
I have the author’s permission to distribute it free for my readers. Email me at annafasting(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)hk with a headline "The Dirty Dozen" and I’ll email you a copy. (I respect your privacy and your email address will be kept CONFIDENTIALLY)
Intermittent Fasting Success Report - Free Report on OCE